Due to ongoing drought conditions, The North Harris County Regional Authority (NHCRWA) initiated Stage 1 water conservation measures. Because Klein PUD is located within the boundaries of the NHCRWA, we are required to initiate Stage 1 voluntary utility water conservation measures. The NHCRWA and Klein PUD may require mandatory water use restrictions if conditions worsen. Effective immediately, the following voluntary water use restrictions are in place:
Voluntary Water Use Restrictions Now in Place
- Customers are requested to practice water conservation and check for and repair all leaks.
- Customers are requested to voluntarily limit all outdoor water use times.
- Odd numbered residential customers water Saturday and Wednesday.
- Even numbered residential customers water Sunday and Thursday.
- All other customers water Tuesday and Friday.
Thank you for your cooperation – Customers will be notified when these restrictions are no longer required or if conditions warrant additional conservation measures.